1. Arria AM, O’Grady KE, Caldeira KM, Vincent KB, Wilcox HC, Wish ED. Suicide ideation among college students: A multivariate analysis. Arch Suicide Res. 2009;13:230–46.
2. Sharifirad G, Marjani A, Abdolrahman C, Mostafa Q, Hossein S. Stress among Isfahan medical sciences students. J Res Med Sci. 2012;17:402–6.
3. Gloster AT, Rhoades HM, Novy D, Klotsche J, Senior A, Kunik M, et al. Psychometric properties of the Depression Anxiety and Stress Scale-21 in older primary care patients. J Affect Disord. 2008;110:248–59.
4. Tran TD, Tran T, Fisher J. Validation of the depression anxiety stress scales (DASS) 21 as a screening instrument for depression and anxiety in a rural community-based cohort of northern Vietnamese women. BMC Psychiatry. 2013;13:24.
5. Abdulghani HM, AlKanhal AA, Mahmoud ES, Ponnamperuma GG, Alfaris EA. Stress and its effects on medical students: A cross-sectional study at a college of medicine in Saudi Arabia. J Health Popul Nutr. 2011;29:516–22.
6. Abu-Ghazaleh SB, Rajab LD, Sonbol HN. Psychological stress among dental students at the University of Jordan. J Dent Educ. 2011;75:1107–14.
7. Barikani A. Stress in Medical Students. J Med Edu. 2008;11:41–4.
8. Behere SP, Yadav R, Behere PB. A comparative study of stress among students of medicine, engineering, and nursing. Indian J Psychol Med. 2011;33:145–8.
9. Agolla JE, Ongori H. An assessment of academic stress among undergraduate students: The case of University of Botswana. Educ Res Rev. 2009;4:63–70.
10. Collier R. Imagined illnesses can cause real problems for medical students. Can Med Assoc J. 2008;178:820–1.
11. Barber, B. Olsen, J. (2004). Assessing the transitions to middle and high school. Journal of Adolescent Research, 19, 4-23.
12. Blake, R.L., Vandiver, T. A. (1988). The association of health with stressful life changes, social supports, and coping. Family Practice Research Journal, 7 (4), pp. 205-218.
13. Campbell, R.L., and Svenson, L.W. (1992). Perceived level of stress among university undergraduate students in Edmonton, Canada. Perceptual and Motor Skills, Vol 75, 552-554.
14.Chew-Graham, C.A., Rogers, A., Yassin, N. (2003) “I would not want it on my CV or their records”: Medical students’ experiences of help seeking for mental health problems. Medical Education, 37,873-80
15. Conner, J., Pope, D., & Galloway, M. (2009/2010). Success with Less Stress. Educational Leadership, 67 (4), 54-57.
16. Dennis, J. M., Phinney, J. S., & Chuateco, L. I. (2005). The role of motivation, parental support, and peer support in the academic success of ethnic minority first-generation college students. Journal of College Student Development, 46, 223–236. DOI: 10.1353csd.2005.0023.
17. Donaldson, D., Prinstein, M.J., Danovsky, M., & Spirito, A. (2000). A pattern of children’s coping with life stress: Implications for clinicians. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 70 (3), pp. 351-359.
18.. Elizabeth Scott, M.S. (2009). Stress in College. Common Causes of Stress in College, Lambert Academic Publishing.
19. Everley, G, Jr., Lating, J. A. (2002). Clinical Guide to the Treatment of the Human Stress Response, 2nd Ed. New York: Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers.